Pigeon Natural Fit Nipple Shields are an effective tool for successful breastfeeding and a solution to short term latch-on issues.
Thin and soft in design, they are suitable for flat or inverted nipples, sore or cracked nipples.
Helps to relieve pain when the baby sucks and also protects against ‘teething toddlers’.
The uniquely curved shape maximizes skin to skin contact.
- Made from a soft flexible silicone rubber and provides a wide contact surface
- To relieve pain caused by sore or cracked nipples when breastfeeding
- To solve severe or persistent latch-on problems caused by flat, inverted nipples
- Comes with casing for ease of travelling
An Aid for Successful Breastfeeding
This nipple is useful for:
- Flat or inverted nipples;
- Sore or cracked nipples;
- Pain relief when baby latches on
- Protection against “teething toddlers”
How to use:
Place the shield over the nipple
Hold the shield in place with your fingers during feeding
TIP: Expressing some milk into the shield and letting your baby drink from it helps him get accustomed to the nipple shield, thereby ensuring a smooth and trouble-free introduction to the shield.
Case – Polypropylene
Nipple Shield – Silicone rubber